TABLE OF CONTENTS
This article will walk you through pairing your Stages L/R power meters to the StagesBike. This may be necessary if either:
- You have received a replacement power meter from Stages Cycling support.
- You are having trouble getting power to display in connected applications.
- This article does not cover the installation of the power meters on the StagesBike, only pairing.
- If you found this page to troubleshoot power not showing up in connected applications for StagesBike, please make sure you follow the steps in this article before proceeding further.
Connect to the StagesBike in Stages Cycling app
- Open the Stages Cycling app.
- Select the Sensors icon and then tap the link icon next to your StagesBike to connect. If your StagesBike does not show up on the Sensors screen, tap Add sensor.
Select or swipe over to the Power meters tab.
Spin the crank arms to wake up the power meters and then select the pencil icon.
- Type in the ANT+ ID numbers for your power meters. The ANT+ ID is located on a sticker on the inside edge of your power meter. (add a picture of ANT+ID sticker location.)
- Select ok and pairing will begin. After pairing is successful both power meters will display Connected.
- Once connected, perform a zero reset by hitting the zero reset button.
- Make sure your crank arms are in the vertical position.
- After finishing the zero reset, you are ready to ride.