TABLE OF CONTENTS
Follow the steps below to check that your StagesBike SB20 is functioning as expected:
- Power cycle your bike by unplugging the power cord from the bike, waiting 30 seconds and plugging it back in.
- Make sure no devices are connected to the StagesBike (disable Bluetooth on any previously connected devices).
- Press and hold the left and right aux buttons for 6 seconds:
- Pedal the bike to make sure there is no resistance.
- Keep pedaling and pull one brake and make sure significant resistance is added.
- Do this for the other brake.
- Press the right-side #2 button 10 times and make sure resistance increases significantly.
If all of this works, the bike is functioning properly. If any of the steps above were not successful, check the following:
- Make sure you can pair to the StagesBike with the Link app.
- Make sure your firmware is up to date using the Link app.
- Retry the test in the first section.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for issues with your StagesBike SB20.