Connect your Stages Power meter with the Stages Cycling app to access all the many features and functions to maximize the utility of your Stages Power meter. Perform zero resets, update firmware, access information, and record indoor rides all from the Stages Cycling app.
To record an indoor ride with your Stages Power meter, see How to record an indoor ride with my Stages Power meter.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Connect your Stages Power meter
- Open up the Stages Cycling app on your device.
- Go to the Devices page and select Add Device.
- Select Power Meter.
- Spin your Stages Power meter several times to wake it up and broadcast the Bluetooth signal.
- Select your power meter when the signal pops up on the screen to connect.
- Tap Done when it is finished connecting.
A green link icon will appear in the right-hand corner of the power meter device manager page when it is paired with the Stages Cycling app.
- The Info tab displays important information for your Stages Power meter, such as serial number, model, firmware, and left right pairing. Perform a zero reset on this page by selecting the zero reset button and following the instructions that pop up.
- The Data tab shows the power and cadence of the Stages Power meter as well as the battery level and the temperature that the power meter is recording.
- The Advanced tab allows you to view various programmed settings in the power meter that were set at the factory.
Your power meter's current firmware is displayed under the Info tab of the power meter device manager. If an update is available, a red icon appears next to your firmware version. Tap the firmware version and select update to perform the update on your power meter. Firmware updates may take up to 5 minutes to download and transfer to your power meter.