Record rides on the SB20 directly in the Stages Cycling app. Rides recorded in the Stages Cycling app can be uploaded to your favorite third-party platforms.
- Connect to your SB20 on the Stages Cycling app by adding a new sensor or tapping the link icon next to your bike.
- If you are riding with a Bluetooth heart rate sensor, add it here.
- Select the Ride icon on the bottom menu.
- Select the green play button to begin recording your ride.
- Select the StagesBike tab to view gearing and change the control mode. Swipe left or right to toggle between the ride data and the StagesBike tab.
- Select the pause button to pause your ride.
- Select the red stop button to end your ride.
- Choose which platforms you wish to share your ride to and hit Upload. Options to add a ride title and description are present.