This article has been adapted from the Stages Bike SB20 User Guide website.
To update your firmware:
- Open the app and select the Devices icon in the bottom menu of the Stages Cycling app.
- If you have not connected to your Stages Bike before, tap the Add Device button in the bottom right corner and select Stages Bike SB20, then select your bike from the Available Devices list.
- During the pairing process, the app will check for an available firmware update.
- If you have already connected to a Stages Bike, select it from the Devices list and tap the connection icon; it will turn green once the bike is connected.
- After selecting your Stages Bike, the firmware version is indicated in the Info section. If it requires an update, it will be marked with a red alert icon.
- Tap Firmware, then select Update on the resulting overlay, and the app will start the update. Stages Bike release notes are available to view.
- A process dialogue will appear and display the firmware update progress. The app will disconnect from the bike once the update is complete and reconnect automatically. Your firmware is now up to date.